Saturday 26 September 2009

MAZDA 6 Ultra


Today I had gone fr a movie at the Avenues.The Movie was good,bt I liked the part which came after tat.We were strolling around Avenues and came across the stad whr they were promotin a new 2009 MAZDA 6 Ultra.I knw its pretty late fr a 2009 model to be bought by any1 cuz its already due fr the 2010 models to be launced in the market.

Nyways,We stoppd by as we dnt have anythin to do,and stred to fidle wit the flyers and all.within no time a nice and plesent man came to help us out{Sadly I frgot his name:-(}.And within no time we had a car at our disposable fr a Test drive!!And was it amazing or wat!I knw,if u r one of those who is nt into mid segment cars,u wont identify wit this.But believe me, ppl who r looking fr a good deal do take a look at this new chick(New departing chick,they just have 26 of them left).I wont really go into the technicalities,but in a nutshell,the Car is really a good performer,acceleration is good,very comfrtable,Handleing is awsome!!Breaking prompt.and its just fr KD5576.M takin abt 2.5Ltr engine.they also have a 3.6Lrt Varient,nt in the same price though.

And yeah,they enrolld me in a luck drw jut cuz I enquired at the car.I pray tat I win this one!!So if u wana chk.Pls visit The Avenues. Ahppy Test driving!!

No comments: