Friday 25 September 2009

Thursday Nite Out!

Ahh.!!After A long time got a chance to stay up the whole nite wit cousins!And As a Ritual we landed at HAITAM Restaurant fr and Early Breakfast.Now this is a Typical Indian Style Joint which also serves Arabicized Indian food.Bt Believe me.It tastes really good!!The best Part of this place is,,Its open 24/7!Never in my time I've been in ths prt of the globe, have I seen it shut its doors.One who lives in Kuwait,has to visit at least once.and fr the Family folks,ther is a family joint by the same name just behind this one.They r also pretty good.And yeah.If U ever go ther,Please Try the Mutton Biryani(Indian Style)Never in my life have I have a Biryani like this in a restaurant.And this place is nt at all Expencive!!TRY IT PPL!!

1 comment:

Tortured Genius said...

hay Az, put sum pics of the restaurant also na. And I'm still a novice but what can help u get followers or subscribers is (a)advertise ur blog(fb,twitter etc) let ppl know u're wrtitin, (b) mod ur blog page - Pls change the font, work on the layout, and for Godsake use spellcheck..